Dr. Jamila Miller
Dr. Jamila Miller is native of Indianapolis, Indiana and has practiced prosthodontics and general dentistry in Munster, IN since 2008. A prosthodontist is a dental specialist with three years of specialized training in esthetic/cosmetic dentistry, restorative/reconstructive dentistry, and implant dentistry at an accredited school. Additionally she continues to learn new techniques with annual continuing education courses.
Dr. Miller enjoys helping people find dental solutions to their oral health needs. Whether your needs are simple or complex, Dr. Miller is here to help!
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Biology from Indiana University in Bloomington, IN in 1996
- Doctor of Dental Surgery from Howard University in Washington, DC in 2001
- Prosthodontic Certification from Indiana University School of Dentistry in Indianapolis, IN in 2004
- Masters of Science in Dentistry from Indiana University School of Dentistry in Indianapolis, IN in 2005
- President of the Apollonia Dental Society
- Member of American Dental Association
- Member of Indiana Dental Association
- Member of Northwest Indiana Dental Association
- Member of Spear Education Study Club
- Member of the board of the Northwest Indiana Dental Society
During her free time she enjoys spending time with her husband, family and friends. She enjoys reading and is usually working on at least two books at a time. Dr. Miller also enjoys helping those less fortunate and has traveled to Liberia, Guyana, and Jamaica.