Dr. Jamila Miller, D.D.S., M.S.D.
Jamila Miller is a native of Indianapolis, IN and has practiced prosthodontics and general dentistry in Munster, IN since 2008. A prosthodontist is a dental specialist with three extra years beyond dental school of specialized training in esthetic/cosmetic dentistry, restorative/reconstructive dentistry, and implant dentistry at an accredited school. Additionally, she continues to learn new techniques with annual continuing education courses.
Dr. Miller enjoys helping people find dental solutions to their oral health needs. She aspires to make all her patients feel like part of her dental family. Whether your needs are simple or complex, she is here to help!
In her free time, Dr. Miller enjoys spending time with her husband, family, and friends. She enjoys reading and is usually working on at least two books at a time. Dr. Miller also loves participating in mission trips to help those less fortunate and has traveled to Liberia, Guyana, and Jamaica.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology from Indiana University in Bloomington, IN
- Doctor of Dental Surgery from Howard University in Washington, DC
- Prosthodontic Certification from Indiana University School of Dentistry in Indianapolis, IN
- Master of Science in Dentistry from Indiana University School of Dentistry in Indianapolis, IN
- Founder & President of the Apollonia Dental Society
- Member of American Dental Association
- Member of Indiana Dental Association
- Member of Northwest Indiana Dental Association
- Member of International College of Dentists
- Board Member of Indiana University Dental Assisting and Dental Hygiene Program Advisory Board
- Advisory Board Member of Indiana University Dental Assisting and Dental Hygiene Program
- Past Member of Spear Education Study Club
- Past Board Member and alternate delegate of the board of the Northwest Indiana Dental Society
Dr. Cornell McCullom III, D.D.S., M.D.
Dr. Cornell McCullom has been practicing for over 25 years at his private practice in Chicago, IL. Dr. McCullom has been partnered with Dr. Jamila Miller since 2018 where he has been providing specialized care in oral surgery and facial aesthetics to our patients. He offers a wide range of oral surgery and aesthetic services to our patients. Some of those services include but are not limited to, extractions, bone grafting, implant placement, Belotero®, Juvederm®, Radiesse®, Restylane®, and Botox®.
Dr. McCullom is a Yale University graduate, and he earned his dental degree from Howard University and his medical degree from Northwestern University. He is a former assistant professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Northwestern University and the University of Illinois. He also completed a year-long general anesthesia fellowship at Cook County Hospital in Chicago. He is one of only five African American oral and maxillofacial surgeons in the country with a medical degree. He has extensive experience in implant surgery, facial surgeries, and more. In addition to being a graduate of the world-renowned Misch International Implant Institute, Dr. McCullom is a member of numerous professional dental organizations. He believes strongly in staying up-to-date with the newest procedures, and does so by regularly attending lectures and continuing education seminars in his field.
Dr. McCullom has been featured in the Chicago N’Digo newspaper and on ABC News’ “Someone You Should Know.” He has assisted in live videotaped surgeries for continuing education seminars and started his own teaching institute in Chicago.
Dr. McCullom is a sport enthusiast. He was captain of the Yale track team in college and continues with his running today. In his spare time, he regularly exercises and coaches youth soccer teams. He also practices Aikido, a Japanese martial art.
- Bachelor of Science Degree from Yale University
- Doctor of Dental Surgery from Howard University
- Medical Degree from Northwestern University
- 1-year General Anesthesia Fellowship at Cook County Hospital
- Misch International Implant Institute
- Member of American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Member of American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- Member of American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member of American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons